Thursday, October 21, 2010

We're in the final phases!

I don't know about you, but I find renovating both terribly exciting and punishingly exhausting!

We began moving furniture we could live without from current to new Beehive today!
The painting is a day away from being complete.
We have running water and working lights in the new space on Fraser...
... and only three days left of actual hair-doing at 4385 Main Street!

At the end of these long days, I sometimes like to use the internet to ruin what's left of my brain and remind myself of why life is funny and fascinating. You know... to motivate me or whatever.
Here's a few gems I've uncovered.

Sharing is caring.
Love, Sarah Jane

what james franco did today was forwarded on to me by my friend Trevor Anderson.

this will make anyone's day better.

science is fascinating.

the best way to relieve stress is to kneed bread. the best recipe is here.

this man is lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment